Question
Posted by: Khalid | 2011/02/18

Penis elongation surgeries

I need an answer from an expert preferably a urologist

My penis is 9 cm length and 2 cm circumferrence and it get pulled in from time to time and i hav to pull it out which is so embarrassing to touch my penis in front of people.  

I heard about penis elongation surgeries.

1) does this surgery help resolve my problem?
2) what/where are the best centres to perform such surgeries?
3) is the procedure safe? Is there any side effects? Will it affect my sexual performance later?
4) how long does the procedure take?
5) what is the maximum length that can be added to a penis?

I'm afraid I'm not a urologist, so if you want a urologist's opinion you will need to go and see one. What I can say though is thit is that it is common that the penis pulls back/shrinks at times - I'm not sure if this is what you mean by "pulled in". If it is painful and retracts into your body cavity then I would recommend that you go and see a urologist to check on this situation.
I also want to reassure you that 9cms is about average! People often don't measure accurately - is it the underside of the penis or the top? I am wondering why this is a problem for you?

I can give limited information on the surgery: what they do is cut some of the ligaments holding the penis so that more of the penis which is normally housed in the groin area is available for external penetration. This improves length only but can result in the penis not standing as upright as it did before (it has fewer supports). This surgery does not improve circumference; only length. All surgery has risk, so would this. I suggest that you consult with a urologist to get the information you are looking for if this is not reassuring you enough.

Claire - SASHA

4

I''m a bit bigger than that but i still feel i''m not equipt enough down there.Luckily i''ve got a great fiance,she makes me feel " enough" .So i would say do proper research before you try any medical procedure.Try and get urself in a mindset where size doesn''t matter. I promise you once u make peace with your body it will feel like a huge weight being lifted of your shoulders!

Posted by: Khalid | 2011/02/18

With erection

Reply to Khalid
Posted by: anon | 2011/02/18

Is that length with or without an erection?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist