Question
Posted by: Worried | 2012-10-24

Penis dimensions and shape

My penis erected is only 14cm long [which I think is shorter than what it should be]but conversely is far thicker than the average[girth is 15.75 cm circumference or almost 5cm diameter]Surely it should be longer, and thinner? This has always caused me to feel inadequate in this regard. I am middle aged, so it won''t grow any more naturally.

Your dimensions are in the normal range and should not be a cause for concern but which man is ever satisfied with what he has .introspect and find your completeness

1
Posted by: billy | 2012-10-25

There is nothing wrong with your penis, does your wife enjoy it. Unfortunately us men ( not all men ) worries if we are adequate

Reply to billy