Posted by: ann | 2011-11-21

Hi I just have a question my boyfriend has dry flakes of skin on his penis( like when you get sun burnt and you peel) don''t think its a big issue but what causes it? And what can we do about it? It doesn''t hurt him and isn''t itchy. Just interested

Hi Ann,

It would be best that a medical practitioner examine this. It could be a form of eczema.

Posted by: Ashley | 2011-11-23

Just use Zambuk

Reply to Ashley
Posted by: vvv | 2011-11-23

those sun burn like mark are coming from friction from sex when the vigina is dry and keep on and on friction is going to be high and since your penis is sensetive is going to have burn marks,

i hope your question is answered.

Reply to vvv
Posted by: Mingaz | 2011-11-23

I jest need to find out what causes girls to have different vaginas..I slept with a certain girl and noticed that her labia minora is big,and also he clitoral hood and clitoris are big....Now i just need to find out whether girls who go to initiation schools have their labia minora and clitoral hood removed...Some of the girls that i slept with come from initiation schools and i have noticed that their labia minora has been cut,and also their clitoris is small and i couldnt also see their clitoral hood...They deny when i asked them wether they were cut,as i have heard rumours say that they cut them,but don''t understand which part of the vagina is being removed....

Can someone from the initiation schools tell me what they do to women there.????

Reply to Mingaz
Posted by: XXX | 2011-11-22

I have never heard of it,does he clean himself properly!

Reply to XXX