Posted by: brown | 2011-09-28

my penis is little bit curved to right and my balls are also one up and one down.what i have to do to make it stright?

Pleasae consult a urologist to ascertain whether you need repair to your penis or not .If you are having no pain and no difficulty with sex you might need no interventionat all

Posted by: Eric | 2011-10-03

I believe that there is no reason to worry. My penis is also a bit curved and my testicles do not hang at an even height. Nevertheless I have made 4 chidren with it and pleases my wife regularly. If your semen has a normal colour and volume, you have little to worry about.

Reply to Eric
Posted by: XXX | 2011-09-29

The best is to make a appoinment with a urologist.

Reply to XXX