Question
Posted by: suren | 2011-05-11

penis

my penis when not aroused seems to be very small when contracted, is this normal. I am still able to have an ererection.

Dear Suren,

You get the term "showere" and "growers". Showers are men whose penises present "large" when flacid and when they develop erection the difference in size is not very significant. You then get growers who are men, when flaccid their penis does not present significantly large but once the start getting an erection the difference in size when erect from when flaccid is significant.

2
Posted by: jack | 2011-05-11

normal as can be

Reply to jack
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-05-11

Dear Suren,

Reply to Sexologist