Question
Posted by: Chris | 2011/04/19

Penis

I feel embarassed to go out with woman because i am always conscious of the size of my penis. My penis when fully erect is between 11-12cm and i feel that it is below average. i know people always say that its not the size, but how you use it, but you always feel embarassed because you know it is small. Is there any product to enlargen the penis?.I would also like to know from the ladies if there is need for concern and that they are comfortable with that size penis. PLEASE BE HONEST.
Tnx.

There is nothing wrong with your penis size. Furthermore, no pill or surgery can assist in increasing penis size. Important note: only the first three centimetres of the vagina have highly sensitive nerve endings. Thus, as long as your penis is more than 3cm, you will be able to please her. Additionally, nearly all women can only achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation - oral sex and foreplay required; NOT penis size!

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/20

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: lol | 2011/04/19

I know this is not consolation, but the truth of the matter is that size does matter, with more size you are able to to do more things, adventurous things and so forth. Most ladies will tell you it is a turn on, but a small one is a turn off. Some women actually get pissed off and start charging at you right away, some just use it as bargaining power to get shit out of you.

There is no hope, find other things to enjoy than sex....the only thing you can do is to work with your disability, for example if you can''t walk you buy a will chair, so in this case, provided you have a good partner of course - buy a dildos and vibrators for your partner.

Suppose one should say thank god to technology. There are no medicene, drugs, or magic that can make it bigger believe me i have tried it all. You will meet more men and woman to laught at your silly diiick, i remember the person i visited looked at it and said xa xa xa xa.

Reply to lol
Posted by: mark | 2011/04/19

yes there is ,hang a 20kg sinker on ur penis has to strech

Reply to mark