Posted by: Hannes | 2010-06-04

This is kind of an embarrassing question and I would really appreciate it if you could answer it because I am too ashamed to ask my doctor about it.

First of all: Is there any “ remedy”  to enlarge once penis size? I have heard that some human growth hormones might help to increase the size is it true? If it is what medication could be used and is the medication safe to take? What would be the average size penis for a male in South Africa? It has come to a point where I am to embarrass to use a public restroom or get intimate with a woman.

Secondly: I have a lot of excess foreskin, and sometimes after I urinated there would be a bit of urination that would come out in my underwear. Is there anything medically I could do to prevent this?

Thank you very much

Please do not be ashamed. I know that it is a sensitive subject but penis size should not be the key stone to a healthy self image and a loving relationship.

Growth hormone will not increase the size of your penis. There are many products on the market which claims to increase the size of your penis but I am unaware of any product that has been safely tested and approved for this use. Some products are even outright toxic to the body. There are operations that could help you where the penis is increased in length by the release of some of the tissue at the basis of the penis. You will have to contact an urologist to have this operation done.

If you are experiencing complications due to your foreskin, an urologist will also be able to assist you with a circumcision.

Kind regards

Posted by: wja | 2010-06-07

Dr Burger obviously did not read your message correctly. There is no need for you to be circumcised to control the urine leakage problem. Simply retract your foreskin when urinating, when done shake off properly, and you should not experience this problem.

Reply to wja