Question
Posted by: David | 2010/01/18

Penis

My question is actually for the geneticist but I was referred to you. I would like to increase the length of my penis without undergoing the standard phalloplasty (ie I don' t want to undergo surgery that involves the severing of any ligaments). I would like to know whether there is any type of genetic engineering procedure that has been developed for penile lengthening. Is there any other type of procedure? I refuse to believe that penile lengthening is impossible, which appears to be the standard response that I receive - please could you let me know if it is THEORETICALLY possible, too?? Thanks

Dear David

This is not directly a fertility related question and apart from drugs, which I used for erectile dysfunction, I cannot think of any non-surgical method of penile enlargement.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/01/22

Dear David

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert