Question
Posted by: noel | 2010/03/28

penile straightness

Hi, after erection my penis seem to tilt to one side. Is it abnormal and will i have any problem during intercourse

Dear Noel,

Many men have slight and various grades of curvature in their penis. It can be to the left, the right, uo or down and is absolutely normal and have no problems with intercourse. If anything depending on the direction of the curvature can result in certain sexual positions being more pleasureable than others.

In very rare cases you do find men with very severe curvature, called pyronies disease, where sexual intercourse is impossible and /or painful.

2
Posted by: ben | 2010/03/30

also have a curved penis, but i can tell you i wouldn''t even wonder what it would have been like straight. my lady enjoys sex too much for me to change it now. i also had worries before i was sexually active, but that vagina is wonderfull thing. dont worry she will be able to handle you.

Reply to ben
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/28

Dear Noel,

Reply to Sexologist