Question
Posted by: Thulo | 2011/11/07

penile discharge

I had penile dicharge and went to the Dr last Friday. He gave me Xeramel 250mg tablets. Today I went to him again since I am still not feeling well. He insisted that I must finish the course even though still having discharge after three days of taking this tablets. Should I consult another Dr?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I wonder- did the doctor examine you? did he do a sexual history assessment of you? Do you even get a diagnosis or just a prescription? If you did not get an exam, a diagnosis , please consult a more competent health care provider. Penile discharge is never a good sign- one of the causes can be a sexually transmitted disease - so best to use protection now more vigilantly when having intercourse

1
Posted by: Ageing and sexuality expert | 2011/11/12

Reply to Ageing and sexuality expert