Question
Posted by: Virgin Indian | 2009/03/27

penetration / virgin

When you penetrate a virgin - if she bleeds - how much blood is ther? is it a little around her vagina or does it run down?
Also when u penetrate - if she starts 2 bleed - do u stop &  proceed slowly? withdraw? or push thru but maybe cautiously?
Also - is it possible 2 bleed mor than once? esp if the hymen doesn' t tear completely?

Dear Virgin Indian,

Here is the response to your post using the components of your post:

“When you penetrate a virgin - if she bleeds - how much blood is ther?
> ** There may be no bleeding at all, or some spotting, or in some cases
> as much as during a period--and the woman would need to wear a
> sanitary pad. **
is it a little around her vagina or does it run down?** It is usually a little around the opening to the vagina. If it is more then the pad would prevent it 'running down'**
> Also when u penetrate - if she starts 2 bleed - do u stop & proceed
> slowly? **You could prvoded she is comfortable with that- keep
> checking with her how she feels withdraw? **Yes if she is not happy
> about continuing once she is bleeding
or push thru but maybe cautiously?** yes if she is comfortable.It is a good idea to discuss this before first intercourse- especially as you seem to be caring and concerned. She may not be OK to continue if she is bleeding due to religious or cultural constraints The Hymen is a thin membrane and usually stretches with minimum discomfort and slight bleeding. If you are both agreeable then penetration with a [clean] finger well lubricated [KY jelly] and then with 2 fingers prior to attempting intercourse also using a lubricant around the entrance to the vagina-] may make things easier and you would both be less anxious. it is a good idea for the woman to 'bear down' or push gently as you enter and this will ensure that penetration is comfortable.**
> Also - is it possible 2 bleed mor than once? esp if the hymen doesn' t
> tear completely?” Yes it is possible**

3
Posted by: shagufta | 2009/03/29

is there any medicine by which a girl can bleed automatically for some time

Reply to shagufta
Posted by: cheryl | 2009/03/28

The first few times its painful - u need to communicate with yr partner - and he can continue with caution. I only bled a few days later and not the first time. It was just a slight stain - i did not bleed again.

Reply to cheryl
Posted by: Heather | 2009/03/27

There will be a tiny bit of bleeding. When you penetrate, don' t worry about the bleeding, instead concentrate on your partner, and communicate with her regarding the pain. She will stop you or ask you to go slower if it' s unbearable. Communicate with her before time to guide you, and to communicate if it is sore. Be very caring and gentle!

My personal experience, the first time I was penetrated, it was very painful, and I asked my boyfriend to stop. We then tried again the next evening which was alot better. I didn' t bleed alot. There was just a smallish stain on the bedding.

H

Reply to Heather