Question
Posted by: Preggy | 2011-04-28

Pelvis pain

I am 31 weeks pregnant, and for quite a while now I have pain whenever I stand up from a sitting/lying position. Even during the night when I turn over, I almost have to sit up then turn over. I don''t have pain any other time. Is it just the ligaments stretching? This has been going on for months now, and it''s every day. I haven''t been exercising much, and when I do walk a lot during the day, I find the pain is even worse.

I just want to know what it is, and if it''s normal, and if there is anything I can do to make it better. Thanks.

In pregnancy all the ligaments of the pelvis stretch and it sounds like this is the cause for your pain. You can take Panado if you need to.