Question
Posted by: ELVIS | 2009-04-07

PELVIS PAIN

Hi doc, I am a ' healthy'  active but overweight 35 year old who has a clean bill of health from my Gynae about 4 months ago. The problem is that I have pain in my lower tummy, its there (dull) all the time but seems to be worse when I sneeze or stand up. I doubt it is muscular as I have had it for a while and it seems to be getting worse. Any ideas on what it could be? My period has been very irregular over the last 5 months.

You don't say when the pain started. If it was after your gynae check-up, it could be a cyst or other gynae problem. It could also be bowel related.