Question
Posted by: Caslina M -|- ula | 2010/11/23

Pelvis Joint injury

I have a sharp pain in pelviz joint and ankle, i am a runner, i have seen sevral doctors they say it should a groin, but the pain spread all over the thigh, make me struggle to balance, i use my foot to get more balance and my toes are also painfull, when i run, after 6km i do not feel the pain until i finish,

Hi Caslina

I think you need to consult doctors - if you have seen them and they have diagnosed it, then it would be a complete guess on my part to suggest anything else to you. It's impossible to diagnose over the internet, so really, while I hate to pass the buck, the best thing is to see a doctor or physio, have them assess it and if you feel that they're missing something, then explain to them the issues - you're entitled to understand exactly what they're saying and not to accept their diagnosis if you feel it's incomplete.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/12/05

Hi Caslina

Reply to fitnessdoc