Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2011-03-07

Pelvic/Pubic pain

hi

im 30wks preggies and i suffer from pelvic pain, i cant walk properly as my legs are now painful a i cant do my lovely shoping either.

i used to exercise during my early pregnancy but i was adviced by my gynae that i should stop for a month and see, i stoped then the pain went aways i thought i can go back and ecersices again i dit for one day then the pain came back.

should i completelt stop exercising or what must i do.

i desperately need your help.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Lolo
Rather stop with high impact exercise and rather try gentle walking for the moment. Remember all the ligaments become a little softer due to the hormones and some women experience discomfort with exercise, but always consult your gynae first.