Posted by: nay | 2009-04-20

pelvic pain with sneezing

I am 35 yrs old and have been on the injection for 9 years.I have stopped my contraceptive 7 mnths ago and have been sexually active.I started having regular periods for the past 5 months,but started becoming irregular with the last two periods.My second last period lated for almost 3 weeks with heavy bleeding and the last one only lasted 2 days.Because of this I have lost count on when I' m supposed to get the next one.Since two days ago I have been sore on either side of my bladder.It hurts when I sneeze or cough or make sudden moves.It feels rather tender around the area.Sex has also become painfull and I have a sore vagina afterwards.I have a slight discharge.Please advise.

I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist. You may have a bladder or pelvic infection.