Question
Posted by: Kedibone Malatja | 2011/03/04

Pelvic pain

Dear Doctor,

I am a very confused 32 year old I have a very miserable life that rotates around my pelvis, I have paind all the time and have to depend on pain pills,Doc I have done a laparascopy in 2009,as my gynae suspcted endeometosis, but that didnt help either as the pain persisted and dismissed the endeometosis ,then I had HSG to atleast check whats wrong again it said everything is fine. as a young girl I had painful period pains,that were followed with vomiting and cramps. But this one puzzels me, at the moment I dont have a child and I wonder if it will be possible for me to have one. this problem started in 2007.I am dating but my problem will be if I have to sleep with my partner as sex is painful.Please assist me as I do not know what to do.

Ifr the laparoscopy excluded endometriosis or chronic infection, then it may be that you pain is not gynae in nature. Spastic colon can sometimes mimic gynae pain.

1