Question
Posted by: Zaheera Vanker | 2009-11-10

Pelvic pain

In the last few months I have being experiencing terrible pain in my lower back.

In July just before i could get my period, I couldnt sleep on my right hand side.

Since then I have a constant dull ache in my lower that i can feel in my buttocks. My breasts are sore and sometimes during and after sex, i am in the most excruciating pain. I dont have any sex drive.

I have an aunt and uncle that passed away with colon cancer.

I just would like some advice. I am not on a contraceptive and I have a baby that is turning a year at the end of this month.

Thanx for your time.

You would need a full assessment by a doctor to determine what the problem is.

2
Posted by: zee | 2009-11-18

can you remove this post now

Reply to zee
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-12