Question
Posted by: Lebone | 2008/06/13

Pelvic pain

Dear Doc,

Please advise what is urihexal and ditropan medictions for as since 2007 I struggled with seriuos abdominal pain that I cannot explain, I went and did most of the test, I did the std profile, went for my cystoscopy,went back to the gyaenacologist who said I have no infection, but he prescibed the abovementioned medication and said that it might be bladder spasms.Please advise.

Bladder spasms can certainly cause lower abdominal pain and the medication prescribed act to reduce the degree of bladder spasm. If your symptoms, do not settle, perhaps further gynae investigations are warranted to exclude other things such as endometriosis.