Question
Posted by: Ann | 2012-07-12

Pelvic organ prolapse

After reading about female organ prolapse I suspect that I may have that condition. Sometimes I get a burning sensation which is very profound when a mass is exposed at the entrance of my vagina. I can manage to push it back but the burning sensation is still there. What are my options?
Is there a connection between this condition and involuntary passing of stools? I am very agitated during intimacy because I have no control over unknowingly passing small stools.

Surgery is usually done for this condition. You may have posterior prolapse as well which could account for the problems with bowel control.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-07-18