Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2011/11/15

Pelvic floor

What is the pelvic floor between vagina and rectum suppose to feel like(how strong)? What is the average normal ''wedge'' dimension?

I''m asking this as I feel like I''m coming apart. When I touch down there I only feel " hard"  say 1finger tip from my rectum. (as if it I have torn backward) I''m almost certain it was" longer"  before

If this is a problem what causes it? How serious is it? What do I do or who do I see? What are the implications?

Does wearing G-strings cause rupture of some sort?

I can't give you a measurement. Ifr you have no symptoms such as urinary incontinence, bowel problems or painful sex then there is no need to worry about it. G-strings would not cause a rupture.

1