Question
Posted by: Mjita | 2008-12-04

Peeping Tom

Recently i noticed that my neighbour is watching while having a shower(Male, black). Since then my man is always up when having shower, its approx 16cm when fully up and 3cm thick. One day i read about a female (white) who watches porn and love the black american on that movie because of the manhood. I started wondering if its not my neighbour who wrote that article. This morning i notice that she was busy (maybe rubbing herself because i could see her swinging her head around and that shows sign of enjoyment. All of a sudden i started developing in interest on " whites"  and always have a fantasy of them. I also developed a feeling of just flirting by email or sms. Am i mad or what ??????

Attraction is normal however, please make sure that both of you are on-the-same-page, ie that both of you are interested in a sexual relation or it might just be innocent flirtation / fun between the two-of-you, no more and no less.

6
Posted by: Mjita | 2008-12-04

Unfortunate, i am male

Reply to Mjita
Posted by: joeblak | 2008-12-04

me male and u ?

Reply to joeblak
Posted by: Mjita | 2008-12-04

Are u female ? no problem with race

Reply to Mjita
Posted by: joeblak | 2008-12-04

u sound intresting ?

Reply to joeblak
Posted by: Mjita | 2008-12-04

I am black, why Joeblak ??

Reply to Mjita
Posted by: joeblak | 2008-12-04

are u white or indian ?

Reply to joeblak