Question
Posted by: Baby | 2010/10/13

Peels

Iv never done a peel before, or if you can suggest if this is the route to go. My skin feels dehydrated, yet oily on the forehead. The skin looks slightl sunburnt, like that layer looks wrinkly. I have spent abit longer in the sun as usual over the last 4weeks. Iv been burnt before with the sun and the skin peeled, now the skin looks like the " pre-peeling"  skin, but is not peeling! Can you suggest what I should use or go for. I use environ prducts as well, and yes i now use sunscreen, environs alpha hydroxy spf15 lotion, which i apply often.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Baby, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would need to examine the skin to determine the cause of the ‘wrinkling’ effect. My advice would be to see a dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner so that they can examine the area of concern and advise on the best treatment options.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/10/20

Hi Baby, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert