Question
Posted by: trita | 2008-11-26

peeling virgina lips

ive had only three men in bed in my life,and with the other two it has never happened(D PEELING),i dont know any time i have sex with my first boyfriend after some time my virgina lips begin to peel,i dont know why,is it becos his penis is quite big and so the pressure while the friction goes on during sex makes it peel after some time?or is my virgina reacting to the fact that he disvirgend me?,pls i really need to know cos its quite uncomfortable,the last time we had it was in june,its six months now,its peeling.we' ve only had sex afew times,becos of distance,even with the other men,its been 2,3 times consecutively,with the three of them altogether,its not been up to 20 times ive had sex since i was disvirgend in 1999 and im now 26yrs of age,pls help me.thank u

I don't really understand what you mean by peeling. Do you have a discharge.? Do you have pain? Do you have ulcers or bleeding?

1
Posted by: trita | 2008-11-27

i dont have any strange discharge or pains or ulcers.its the skin of the virgina lips peeling,it peels for some time,pls i need ur reply,thanks

Reply to trita