Question
Posted by: Pete | 2010/04/08

Peeling skin

Hi there, see there is no skin doctor but hope you can help or move my post.
I tried to get an appointment with a skin doc but they are all full for at least 2 months.

My problem: For the last month or so the skin on my hands are forming little white (deadskin) spots which then cracks and I then peel it off. Almost like sunburn, but this must be more layers of skin as peeling it in some places is actually sore.
I have not changed soap, dishwasher, shampoo or anything I can think off in that time.
My hands look really bad with all the spots of removed skin on it (front and back of hands).
Should I go try see a pharmisist in the meantime for a cream? Or what could this be.
Pete

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Pete

Although your pharmacits should be able to mix you something that should help, I'd suggest posting your question to Cyberdoc first.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/04/09

Hi Pete

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist