Question
Posted by: Peekaboo | 2012/03/07

Pee on demand?

Dear Dr, and anyone who can help. I recently started a sexual relationship with my boyfriend, and we are the best match on earth. We still have a lot to explore, and working on it, but he fantasizes about me peeing on him - " golden shower" . I just can''t pee on demand - I''ve tried concentrating, sitting on the loo, drinking litres of water, but when the moment comes.... it''s just damn difficult. How do I do this? He is so excited and cute I have to manage this.

I know that people who have fantasies about a golden shower can be considered having a psychiatric disorder (paraphillia). It is however so common that you will find people advertising that they do it for money! How you can do it ? I do not know. It may depend on if you really deep down wants to do it. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/10

Reply to sexologist

Are you sure he means actual pee / urine?? Or could he be referring to " squirting"  ? There''s a difference, but the idea''s the same. Just asking...

Posted by: XXX | 2012/03/07

We all have our own fetish and as strange as his might be,don''t let it put you under pressure.Don''t let it become too much of an issue as when the time is right and you are relaxed I''m sure it will happen.

Reply to XXX