Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-06

I''m a guy and I have this fetish. I love to look at pics where girls are peeing. I have this fantasy of my female colleagues peeing on me. It''s quite a turn on. Is there something wrong with me?

your fantasy willl remain fantasies such as long as you do not pursue and carry out your fantasy so that it interferes with your normal functioning . It does help to explore this with a therapist so that you can uncover any underlying difficulty.

Posted by: Jock | 2011-07-06

For me it is also enjoyable to witness and even to hear a lady peeing is a turn on for me. Nothing wrong with it.

Reply to Jock
Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-06

Joe, by the sound of it you clearly have no imagination and your sex life (if it exists) is probably boring like hell. Many people have fetishes which satisfy them while having sex. A fetish for many women is to pee while f#cking, I just like to witness it. What''s so wrong in that?

Posted by: Joe | 2011-07-06

I think u suffer from a disease known as stupidbullshit disorder.
I suggest u commit yourself in an asylum and seek professional medical help. If that fails u can just kill yourself.

Reply to Joe