Question
Posted by: Flower1980 | 2010/03/16

Pee

Why is it alway when my boyfriend I have sex I sometimes feel like I have a pee but its not when I go to the toilet

This is probably because of the pressure on your bladder and the sensation on your urethra which may be indirectly stimulated during penetrative sex. Sometimes women feel a sensation as if they want to urinate just as they are reaching climax -and many in fact fear that this might occur. It might help to empty your bladder before sex so that you can relax and enjoy the lovemaking.

Claire - SASHA

6

When my GF has to go while having rough naughty sex, she just does it on and my Penis... Its the most wonderful and erotic feeling, feeling a stream of hot liquid spraying on your... Remember urine is not as dirty as people think it is. Having sex without a condom came bring upon more germs.

Posted by: me | 2010/03/18

last nigth mr and my gf had sex but she went to pee before and then again after we had sex

Reply to me
Posted by: me | 2010/03/18

Reply to me
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010/03/16

He is rubbing on your G spot.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Pee Wee | 2010/03/16

Sometimes when you orgasm you get a sensation that you wanna pee.

Reply to Pee Wee
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist