Question
Posted by: jax | 2009-01-28

Pedigree vs Ultra Dog vs anyother

What is the difference between pedigree and ultra dog biscuits?

Dear Jax

If you are that keen to find out give them both a call and ask them the question.

2
Posted by: felicity | 2009-01-29

You need to compare the nutritional analysis on the bags and compare the values supplied. You need to look at the protein source and percentages. Generally your veterinary approved diets will be superior in ingredient percentages as the supermarket variants only have to perform up to the PFI minimum requirements to be able to print the PFI on their bags. Ultradog has a standard variant and then a premium variant so you must compare apples with apples.

Reply to felicity
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-28

The spelling, for one  -)

I dunno - you' d need to look on the packets, I spose...

No wait - pedigree has a website at the usual followed by pedigree.co.za and it looks like you can check out ultradog on fidosa.co.za. Which, now that I am checking it out, sounds like a load of sales talk - I wonder if there are two kinds of Ultradog? Check out bigfive.jl.co.za/ultradog.htm - what do you think?

Didn' t WR say about using UltraDog?

Reply to Chill