Posted by: peachy | 2009-01-29

Peach Fuzz

I' m female and i' ve always had a problem with hair. I have hair on my tummy which I call peach fuzz because it' s very fine but it' s so embarrassing as it' s visible in daylight. I definitely won' t shave it cos that will just grow thicker and what causes hair on breasts. I have fine hair on my breasts to which I pluck out. Things like this are such a hassle and being a woman you want to feel smooth all over. What can I do?

Dear Peachy
Waxing it regularly will make the growth less and keep for at least 6 weeks in between. If you have abnormal facial hair too and irregular periods you could be suffering from hormonal imbalance and your doctor can test this with blood tests.

Posted by: Ilse | 2009-01-30

Had same problem as you but shaved my belly (garden path) as it is also called trust me the best thing is laser hair removal only thing is only works on dark hair but much better than waxing as that sometimes causes ingrown hairs

Reply to Ilse