Posted by: lumpy | 2008-11-05

pea size lump

Dear Doc

I Curently suffers with a viginal infection (often do) and I am using a vaginal cream - already working. While cleaning my vaginal area last night I found a small pea ize lump between the 2 labia, it is not on the skin. It was not sore untill the 4 the time trying to hold it between my fingers. Slightly irretated then.
I also have an extremely imbarising problem (well for me this is) My inner labia is exlremely long and hangs out app 2cm this is often irretating when walking and always in the way during intercoarse - its like paging throug the yellow pages - sorry for that - but you get the drift! Can this be removed -is there a medical name for it

I would suggest that you wait till the infection has gone completely and see if the lump is still there.
Many women have inner labia longer than the outer. Men often find this quite attractive. Surgery in that area can have complications so is not recommended unless essential.

Nest wishes