Question
Posted by: JK | 2012/06/12

PE

ONCE HARD-RUSH PENETRATION -SCARED OF LOSING ERECTION DURING THRUSTING-EARLY EJACULATION-NOT SATISFYING PARTNER-HELP

Why are you scared? Did it happen before? What do you consider 'early'ejaculation? Perhaps you must concentrate less on your fears and more on the enjoyment of sex and your partner's needs and it will be OK by itself. If it happened before that you lost an erection - consult your doctor and have a good physical check up. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: Shaun | 2012/06/13

You have a classical case of performance anxiety.....
I''m also in the same boat, am now taking Vital Enduramax, been on it for a week...your case sounds like its still in the early stages, deal with it as soon as possible. (Check my posts from last week regarding Enduramax)
All the best mate.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/12

Reply to sexologist