Posted by: max | 2009-11-26

Hi ,as many men before me I seem to go through the oral sex with no problems at all ,but as soon as my wife and I begin sexual intercorse it all goes belly up ,I can last any thing between 30 sec to 2 min on a good session,I have tryied going to the mens clinic, but they prescribed a pill which I used(cant remember exactly the name of the drug only that it started with a " C" )well the pill did absolutly nothing ,zip,nada,actually all it did do,was give me a spliting headake which lasted several hours.
To me sex is becoming an efort,becuse the only thing that works is foreplay ,the moment theirs any penatration I come,although my wife dosent fully admit it ,I can see that she is becoming fustrated with this problem of mine.CAN YOU PLEASE HELP!!