Question
Posted by: me | 2009-11-23

PE

my husband is 33 and has PE. for the past few months he has it but did not want to confess it, it,s you he says. now it is a problem and he said he will go to the doctor, he simptomes is stress, drinking heavly on a weekend and smoking. he does not believe in helping himself, and he cant get over the point that i dont like blow jobs.
the last time i couldnt get to the have sex, because of the thought there is nothing going to happen, and the we both are not getting the satisfaction out of it.
do you have an answer for me on his problem and how do i get it in his head that i dont like blow jobs, i did it ones in the past before we were married to an x and did not like it.

please email me on my email adress for more privacy

thank you

PE or premature ejaculation and ED (erectile dysfunction)are sometimes confused . I am assuming that you are referring to PE and not ED.
there are many issues that need addressing namely your dislike for blow jobs ,your partners poor lifestyle habits and the PE and poor sex life.PE can be sucessfully managed with both medical and psycho-social management. I suggest that you seek help of a therapist urgently.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-24

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-24

Reply to sexologist