Question
Posted by: KAREENA | 2011-11-07

PCOS&  TUBAL LIGATION

HI I M 34 YEARS OLD DESPITE PCOS I HAVE 2 SONS. 2YEARS AGO I HAD A TUBAL LIGATION, EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE HAD IRREGULAR PERIODS. I HAVE FACIAL HAIR &  GAINED ALOT OF WEIGHT. WHAT WIL HELP ME NOW?????? GOING BACK ON D PILL WIL ONLY BE A TEMP SOLUTION? I DONT THINK I CAN JUST CARRY ON LIKE THIS ANYMORE? ANY ADVICE? ANYBODY ELSE IN D SAME SITUATION???? THANKS

I think that what happened is that you stopped the Pill when you had the tubal ligation and your symptoms recurred. The management for PCOS is the Pill and you will have to stay on this.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-11-09