Posted by: DEE | 2012-09-26

I am 31 years old, have a 8 year old son. I am trying to fall pregnant now for almost 4 years. I do not get my periods at all unless i am on the pill. I went to the doctor yesterday to start fertility process. He put on Trigetrel, he also said that i must start in the red area. As soon as my period starts i must go back to him to put me on fertomid. My concern throuhg is that i never used Trigestrel before, i used triphysal. I am really desperate to have another child. i also forget to mentioned that i went for blood tests last year August (hormonal tests &  thyriod) and nothing is wrong with me according to these tests besides having PCOS. Please advise.

PCOS is a definate cause of infertility. Trigestrel is a good choice to normalise your period before you start with the Fertomid. The aim is to stimulate your ovaries to produce oocytes.