Question
Posted by: dunno | 2008-11-13

PCOS victim.. could i b pregnant?

Hi my last period ended on the 2nd of oct. It is now the 13 November and i still haven' t started the next one. I took the morning after pill on the 2nd of nov but almost 60hrs later. I sometimes experience " period like"  pains have tender breasts (i almost feel like i' m about to have my period but experiencing it for quite some time....and still no period) i also have a bit of nasuea during the day and dizziness.... too scared to take test as i have been disappointed many times. took the morning after pill as i dont want to fall pregnant now due to retrenchments happening at work. could i b pregnant?

Yes, you could be pregnant, but the absent period may also be a result of the morning after Pill. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-14

Do a home pregnancy test