Question

PCOS related

Subject: PCOS related

Hi GynaeDoc

Please note I have posted the same question to Cyberdoc.

I''''ve stopped taking the yaz after two and a half months. Reason being. I''''ve just gained way to much weight while being on it. I have stopped taking the pill on the 7th December and on the 11th December I than started menstruating. Since after I stopped the pill I''''ve gained even more weight (3kg). Eventually I started experiencing cramps on both my ovaries the moment the left ovary stopped cramping the right started cramping. And so it went on. I''''ve also experienced lower back pain especially when my left ovary cramped I would get lower back pain on my left. I''''ve also been very bloated and constipated. During the time I stopped taking the pill, my partner and I have been intimate.However I am not pregnant. my question here is, could the cramping on both ovaries mean I must''''ve developed cyst on my right ovaries? And knowing that I stopped the pill on the 7th and got my menses on the 11th, could I have been ovulating during that time? I''''ve decided I do not want to take any medications whatsoever and rather start gyming, and eating and living healthy. :)
Thanks in advance for you time and feedback.

Kind regards.

Firstly, you don't know that the pain is from your ovaries. A number of your symptoms are suggestive of spastic colon.Diet and stress modification would help with this.
It is unlikely that you ovulated between the 7th and 11th but, as you now seem to have missed a period, you should do a pregnancy test.

1