Posted by: Anon | 2012-01-16

PCOS related

Hi cyberdoc

I''ve stopped taking the yaz after two and a half months. Reason being. I''ve just gained way to much weight while being on it. I have stopped taking the pill on the 7th December and on the 11th December I than started menstruating. Since after I stopped the pill I''ve gained even more weight (3kg). Eventually I started experiencing cramps on both my ovaries the moment the left ovary stopped cramping the right started cramping. And so it went on. I''ve also experienced lower back pain especially when my left ovary cramped I would get lower back pain on my left. I''ve also been very bloated and constipated. During the time I stopped taking the pill, my partner and I have been intimate.However I am not pregnant. my question here is, could the cramping on both ovaries mean I must''ve developed cyst on my right ovaries? And knowing that I stopped the pill on the 7th and got my menses on the 11th, could I have been ovulating during that time? I''ve decided I do not want to take any medications whatsoever and rather start fuming, and eating and living healthy. :)
Thanks in advance for you time and feedback.

Kind regards.

It is possible that you developed a cyst after stopping the pill. If your symptoms repeat, you should consult your gynaecologist for an examination. You would not have ovulated during the three days after stopping the pill, before your period started.

Posted by: Anon | 2012-01-16

Sorry meant gyming not fuming.