Posted by: Anne | 2008-11-18

PCOS - refer mail 15/09/2008

Hi Doc,

Please refer to my messag 15/09/2008

After months on Clomid and Glucophage I decided to go to a homeopath. I was connected to a machine that gets all the data on your body and the parts that are either stressed or damaged. She gave me about six different types of sprays and a diabetic formula. The sprays are from " Clair Fountiane" 

What I would like to know is if you know the method and type of medication perscribed. Some are eg. hormeel, ovarium comp, B Flower etc

And then the other thing. Do you really think it will work? This is the first time ever I' ve been to one and I' m still a bit sceptical although everybody that knows her says she is the best.

Expert ImageNatural health

i do know some of the medication. the hormeel - regulates hormones, the ovorium comp improves the ovary quality, the other remedy address emotional issues. Homeopathy works with the body to correct imbalances. the different medication works together to support the body. You need to give this at least three months to give the body chance to re-align it self before making any decisions if it is working or not.
Dr Debbie

Posted by: lady | 2008-11-20

Homeopathy really works. You just really need to be patient. It is not a quick fix. I also suffer from PCOS and was told that I would never fall pregnant naturally. I had 12 day cycles which was very bad in many ways for me... Also tried clomid and injections, did not work. I went to homeopath in Jan 2006. My protocol was changed about 3 times before I started seeing results. I did reflexology together with low GI diet and regular exercise. Only after a year did my periods begin to improve. I just found out I am 6 weeks pregnant! It can be done, diet and exercise is really important. Regards

Reply to lady
Posted by: Andy | 2008-11-18

In same boat here, please advise. Not sure if I did the right thing.

Reply to Andy