Question
Posted by: sophia | 2012/08/06

pcos and want to fall pregnant

hello docs i have pcos and get my period every month is it possible for me to still ovulate while i have pcos i am not on any mediacation and i want to plan to have to have another baby,
what is the first step i should do because i am not consulting any doctor for any treatment.

Many women with PCOS do ovulate, so go ahead and plan. See your doctor if nothing happens within 6 months.

2

Posted by: Unique | 2012/08/09

I fell pregnant after a PCOS diagnosis, was on glucophage though. I think see your gynae cos as far as I know you need to take medication to avoid going diabetic (besides the pregnancy issues)

Reply to Unique