Question
Posted by: alanna | 2011/03/28

PCOS and TTC

hi i have not had any treatment for my pcos other than medroxyprogesterone acetate for every three months i take them to get a bleed.. i am not fat and not skiny. my bpm is 1.06 and i have been going through ivf my first try 2009 was no luck but 0ct 2010 i got pregant was 5 weeks pregant and lost it. now i am willing to try again but here''''s the thing if ussuscefull what would be my options then can i get pregant if i am on thoese tablets and get a bleed every three months or should i go to doctors to ask if they can get me the right treatment or can i pay to have my cyist removed.

If the IVF doesn't work, then your options are fairly limited. The fact that you bleed every 3 months does not mean you can conceive. Drilling of the oavries to remove the cysts is an option.

1