Question
Posted by: Blommie | 2009/11/20

PCOS and HYPOTHYROIDTISM

I have recently been diagnosed with the above conditions. My husband and I would love to start with a family next year. My dr put me on Eltroxin (0.5 as my TSH is 4.52). Will this prevent me from getting pregnant. I' m on a healthy eating plan and doing my best to try and correct things. This all happened this week so I' m a bit depro about the situasion and would appreciate if you can give me the facts and maybe some tips to try and make things better.. Thanks will really appreciate it. Regards

If your thyroid function is normalised by the Eltroxin, it will not stop you from falling pregnant.
PCOS can be a problem if you are not ovulating. This is not the cASe with everyone though.

2

Posted by: Gracie | 2009/11/21

Ek het ook PCOS. En vir lang tyd was ek ook " depro" ,maar ek het begin gewig verloor en reg ge-eet. En begin gewig verloor. En my PCOS het verbeter tot nou toe kan ek sien hoe dit verbeter. En moet nie op gee op daardie gesin nie,want MOENIE dat pcos jou baas word nie Jy het dit PCOS het nie jou nie. Onthou dit altyd.

Groete Gracie

Reply to Gracie