Question
Posted by: Dee | 2012/10/11

PCOS and Fertomid 50 mg

HI, My doctor induced period on the 26/09/2012-02/10/2012 because i dont get any periods. On the 3rd of October 2012 i started with 2 x 50mg of fertomid because my period was very light. I completed the course on the 7th of October 2012. I am doing homework this week. I am having clear slaimy disharge and mild period pains feeling. i want to know when i can do i pregnancy test.

If the first day of your period was 26th September, then the earliest you can test is 23 rd October.

2
Posted by: DEE | 2012/10/29

I am puzzled. I just started bleeding today, had a full bladder went to the bathroom when i wiped there was blood, what is strange is that there is nothing on my panties. I am on day 22 of Fertomid and it was having small blood clonts .Should i be worried. Please help.

Reply to DEE