Question
Posted by: DEE | 2012/11/22

PCOS AND FERTOMID

INDUCED PERIOD ON THE 26/09/2012, STARTED WITH FERTOMID ON THE 03/10/2012 - 07/10/2012. ON THE 22ND OF OCT I STARTED BLEEDING FOR FULL 4 DAYS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAUSE THE BLEEDING BECAUSE I DONT GET MY PERIOD AT ALL THAT IS WHY THE DOCTORS INDUCED IT. I KNOW SUFFER FROM DIZZYNESS AND NAUSEOUS A PULSE RATE OF 127 AND BLOOD PRESSURE OF 135/101. COULD IT BE THE TREATMENT OR WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME. MY HPT IS NEG.

The possibility of implantation bleach may be considered and this may be an indication that the Fertomid did result in ovulation and an early conception did take place. However it is also not unusual for Fertomid to induce ovarian cyst formation which can cause a hormonal imbalance and result in abnormal bleeding. Your Paxil heart rate of 127 is certainly of great concern and may indicate an underlining thyroid problem which should be evaluated as soon as possible. My future advise is that you take ultra sound follicle tracking scans whenever you use ovulation inductions agents such as Fertomid so as to carefully evaluate the response of your ovary to the medication and to gain greater insight into whether you are ovulating and also to assist in timing intercourse more accurately. The ultra sound scans will also help to detect early cyst formation and therefore prevent unnecessary complications arising from these cysts.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

2
Posted by: Sara | 2013/10/13

My doctor told me not to take fertomid if I have pco Is that true??

Reply to Sara
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/26

my period are regular 28 days but i have pcod in both ovaries,i took bigomet sr*500 and pregnavit tablet also from 8 months.plz guide me for fertomid tablet,its useful for me or not.plz help me.