Question
Posted by: KayDee28 | 2010-02-27

PCOS &  problem skin

I have PCOS &  now using Minerva &  Glucophage. Have developed scarring acne on one cheek only! Pimples re-occur on the same side of my face in more or less the same area. It just never eases up. Have tried not using make up for a week. Use Neutrogena oil free products which deliver good results everywhere except my right cheek. Please advise if this is linked to my hormones &  what I should do?

You are on the Pill which is used for acne. If this is not helping I would suggest that you consult a dermatologist.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-04

I was on it for almost 5 years and my acne and scarring went away in 6 months gradually. I am off it now as I am family planning and my acne is coming back.