Question
Posted by: daleen | 2011/11/18

Pcos after miscarriage

I Have 2 healthy kids age 4 and 2. I got pregnant with them in the first month of trying. I am 33. About 5 months ago we tried to get pregnant again and immediatly fell prgenant, but i knew from the start things werent right, i had a miscarriage at 6weeks. The gynie said i didnt need to have D& c. Three months down the line i went to see him again as i was concern something wasnt right as my periods were on and of during my cycle with lots of old blood for 2 months. He claimed I had Pcos after a 10 min consult and put me on proveria end clomaid. I didnt start my period on the day i should have with the provera en only 5 days later. Itook the clomad generic on day 5-9 but according to the ovulation kid i didnt ovulate. I was on a 28 day cycle but its now day40 and still no period. I did a blood test and NOT pregnant. Please help because I feel terrible, my tummy is swollen and i feel like I am PMS. I would really like another kid soon! Why would I suddenly have developed PCOS with no fam history

If you did not ovulate, that would explain the delayed period. Clomid can cause bloating and PMS like symptoms. How did your doctor make the diagnosis of PCOS?

1