Question
Posted by: Debra | 2012/01/18

PCOS

I have PCOS and am currently using Inofolic and will start my first dose of Fertomid 25mg this month.

I was prescribed one sachet of Inofolic per day. I have not had any results yet (acne reduction, weight loss). Should I use two sachets per day?

I have previously had a miscarriage at 6 weeks after using Inofolic and Fertomid.

What can I do to increase my chances of a healthy pregnancy? Should I use something like Uterogestan when I get pregnant? Should I continue using the Inofolic throughout pregnancy?

Inofolic is just a vitamin supplement . It will not treat your PCOS symptoms.You should not use uterogestan without discussion with your gynaecologist. In fact, the Fertomid should be closely monitored by him/her as well. I would suggest that you go back to your gynaecologist and discuss this with him/her.

1