Posted by: Debra | 2012-01-18

I have PCOS and am currently using Inofolic and will start my first dose of Fertomid 25mg this month.

I was prescribed one sachet of Inofolic per day. I have not had any results yet (acne reduction, weight loss). Should I use two sachets per day?

I have previously had a miscarriage at 6 weeks after using Inofolic and Fertomid.

What can I do to increase my chances of a healthy pregnancy? Should I use something like Uterogestan when I get pregnant? Should I continue using the Inofolic throughout pregnancy?

I am afraid that you want to self medicate. Rather consult your gynaecologist for advice and optimal treatment. Fertomid is a very spesific drug and should only be used as directed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask but please do not self medicate.

Posted by: Helena | 2012-01-18

I have read on this website that Vitamin B can help with females suffering from PCOS. If you could find something at the pharmacy that contains ALL the different vitamin B''s, I think your chances of having a healthy pregnancy will be increased.

Good luck!

Reply to Helena