Question
Posted by: Shellz | 2011/11/25

PCOS

Does PCOS mean like you cant fall pregnant and you will have miscaraiges? I have recently been diagnosed and i have an underactive thyroid on top of this. I just want to know can a woman with PCOS carry full term or is it like shop closed?

The problem with PCOS is that many women do not ovulate, but this does not apply to everyone with PCOS. The next step would be to check whether you are ovulating or not.

1
Posted by: Lin | 2011/11/25

I have severe PCOS - diagnosed 10 years ago. My son is now 6 years old and I''m 30 weeks pregnant with a girl. So yes, it is possible to have a baby - some women just battle harder with PCOS to fall pregnant.

Reply to Lin